Collagen Induction Therapy Course – $2,495
1-Day Course (6 hours Total)
Micro-needling is a minimally invasive skin-rejuvenation procedure that uses needles to puncture the skin to create a controlled injury.
Each puncture creates a channel that triggers the body to fill these microscopic wounds by producing collagen and elastin. Which in turn reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and elevates the overall texture of your skin.
In this class you will learn:
- History & Benefits of Microneedling
- What is PRP Microneedling
- Benefits of CIT for Hair Growth
- Consultations & Contraindications
- Materials Needed & After Care
- Hands-on Practice
- How to market Services, Combine Services, & Price Points
* Certificate Upon Completion of Course
***Complete Skin Solutions Kit Included***
Deposits are non-refundable